This is a simple dessert with a delicious thick fudge sauce.
75g Caster Sugar
50g Melted Dark Chocolate
50g Self-raising Flour
25g Drinking Chocolate
1 Large Egg
50g Brown Sugar
1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
40g Chopped Pecan or Cashew Nuts
25g Caster Sugar
300ml Black Coffee
- Preheat Oven to 170 degrees Celsius
- Beat Butter and Sugar together until light and fluffy, then add the egg, melted dark chocolate, flour and drinking chocolate, and mix well.
- Put mixture into dish and level surface.
- Fudge sauce: blend brown sugar, cocoa powder and nuts together and sprinkle over the top of the pudding. Stir caster sugar into black coffee. Carefully pour the coffee over the top of the pudding.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40-50 minutes, until the top is firm to the touch. There will be a rich fudge sauce underneath the sponge.
- Serve hot with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream or solo (my preference) to drooling guests!
Two thumbs up for sure!!! 😉